At next week’s Game Developers Conference, Ouya will demo 12 new games for its console.
The 12 games available to view are:
- Toto Temple Deluxe by Juicy Beast
- Duck Game by Landon Podbielski
- That Dragon, Cancer by Ryan Green and Josh Larson
- Cascade by Fayju
- Reagan Gorbachev Team2Bit
- Laza Knitez!! by Glitchnap
- Neverending Nightmares by Infinitap Games
- Thralled by Thralled Team
- Broken Age by Double Fine
- Whispering Willows by Night Light Interactive
- Knight and Damsel by MK Ultra Games
For more info on the games you can go to the Ouya Site.